- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of the day-to-day site activities to ensure that daily targets are achieved while meeting site standards of safety, health and quality.
- Sensitive to potential problems and effective actions and, thorough follow-up carried out to ensure that the site work is not jeopardized.
- Assist and work closely with Project Manager to ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma and above
- Minimum 2 year experience in project management and site coordination experience
- Good communication and organization skills
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude and a good team player
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Need to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associates)
Copyright © 2018 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.