- In charge of overall implementation and completion of projects within scheduled time, cost and quality.
- Lead a team of professional and technical staff in planning and execution of day-to-day operations.
- Liaise closely with, architects, consultant’s authorities subcontractors, setting of guidelines and providing the team with expertise and supervision.
- Communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and coherent manner.
- Proactively manage changes in the scope of the project, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure projects meet customer’s quality standards.
- Recognized Degree / Diploma / Degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years local experience in large-scale projects (commercial / space)
- Good project management and site coordination skills
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Need to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associates)
Copyright © 2018 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.