- Able to handle full set of Accounts.
- Able to handle AR / AP and bank reconciliation.
- To perform accounts-related data entry and other general accounting duties.
- Assist to prepare weekly cash flow report and monthly financial report.
- Perform month-end closing & monthly reconciliation report.
- Perform general HR duties (Payroll administration/EPF submission, etc.
- Assist in the daily Office Administrative duties such as tracking and stocking of office stationery and assets, filing and printing works etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- SPM/STPM/LCCI Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in SQL Accounting System preferred.
- Able to work independently, possess high initiative and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office (Words/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking suppliers/colleagues.
- Able to travel/report to Singapore office on a monthly basis.
This position will be based in our Johor office, Malaysia.
Copyright © 2019 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.