- Puts together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales.
- Prepares and present documents for tender.
- Ensures project executed in compliance with Tender/Contract.
- Contributes to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor and controls project cost.
- Evaluates claims for progress payments, variation and final account.
- Communicate with Consultants and Contractors on Contractual matters, delays, an extension of time, variations, warranties, etc., including coordinating same with other departments; Attend Site Meetings if required.
- Manages and leads the QS team in taking off, Bills of Quantities & materials, prepare quotations, tender document preparation, cost estimation, progress claims, Variation Order, evaluation of claims, checking of drawings and etc.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience in construction and development at least 5 years in similar capacity.
- Good leadership, decision making, inter-personal & analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on, field experience.
- Able to work independently & maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to converse fluently in English and Mandarin in order to communicate with Chinese Contractors/Clients/Colleagues.
Please indicate availability, last drawn salary and expected salary. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Copyright © 2019 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.