Currently, we are in the midst of expansion.
Hence, we are seeking qualified personnel to join us.
“Nothing is as strong as Team Spirit“.
- Overall in-charge of the project.
- Liaise closely with Clients/Designers and provide the project team expertise and supervision.
- Verify and confirm quotations from Suppliers/Contractors (especially indent items).
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure all plans/documents to Landlords/Local Authorities are approved prior to commencement of work.
- Conduct site marking/inspection prior to commencement of work.
- Conduct regular site meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Architecture,
Construction or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years local experience in large-scale projects (commercial / space).
- Good project management and site co-ordination skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Words/Excel/Powerpoint).
- Bilingual in English and Chinese in order to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associates.
- Constantly supervise, control and co-ordinate work according to Project Plans to ensure timeliness and high quality.
- Conduct frequent site inspections and meetings to ensure high quality standard of work and on-time delivery of materials according to schedule/design specification.
- Prepare/manage project schedule to ensure project completion within schedule.
- Report to Project Manager, work closely with Designers, Contractors on timely project handover.
- Candidate must possess at least GCE (O) Level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in site co-ordination.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Words/PowerPoint)
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese languages in order to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associates.
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude and a good team player.
- Independent with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
We offer attractive remuneration with good career advancement for the right candidate.
*for unavailable positions, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.