- Constantly supervise, control and co-ordinate work according to Project Plans to ensure timeliness and high quality.
- Conduct frequent site inspections and meetings to ensure high quality standard of work and on-time delivery of materials according to schedule/design specification.
- Prepare/manage project schedule to ensure project completion within schedule.
- Report to Project Manager, work closely with Designers, Contractors on timely project handover.
- Candidate must possess at least GCE (O) Level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in site co-ordination.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Words/PowerPoint)
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese languages in order to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associates.
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude and a good team player.
- Independent with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
We offer attractive remuneration with good career advancement for the right candidate.
Copyright © 2020 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.