- Overall in-charge of the project.
- Liaise closely with Clients/Designers and provide the project team expertise and supervision.
- Verify and confirm quotations from Suppliers/Contractors (especially indent items).
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure all plans/documents to Landlords/Local Authorities are approved prior to commencement of work.
- Conduct site marking/inspection prior to commencement of work.
- Conduct regular site meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Architecture,
Construction or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years local experience in large-scale projects (commercial / space).
- Good project management and site co-ordination skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Words/Excel/Powerpoint).
- Bilingual in English and Chinese in order to liaise with Chinese speaking clients and associates.
Copyright © 2019 Inprodec Associates (S) Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.